Monday, July 28, 2008

A New Experience


When I was little, I played Soccer. When my husband was younger, he played Tennis. It was tennis that brought us to the Kailua Raquet Club yesterday evening to watch the Blue Moon Mens' Doubles Tournament. I have never watched tennis except on tv, so this was a new experience for me and one that I would do again. The people were friendly (this guy gave Nico free ice cream), the food was decent and there was actually beer and alcohol being served. I was also surprised to see such an ecclectic mix of people. I guess tennis is something that appeals to everyone. Nico had a great time running around and actually paused to watch the match for about 2 minutes. Then he was off and running. I'm thankful to my husband for bringing us to the tournament to experience something new.
Until next post...

No comments: